City of Fallen Angels

"Hearts are breakable. And I think even when you heal, you're never what you were before."
-Isabelle Lightwood-


Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 424
Format: Physical Copy
Author: Cassandra Claire
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal


Synopsis:

When Clary thought every thing is at peace. They learned that someone is killing shadowhunters to provoke tension between Downworlders and Shadowhunters that could easily lead to a second war. No one is trying to help Clary even Simon, her vampire best friend, and Jace, her boyfriend, is pulling away. She is forced to deal with the situation by herself. Learning some mystery that could set a chain of terrible events and she could everything that she loves.

Review Time:

This is my favorite mortal instrument book so far or I could be wrong there's still two more books in the series. when I was reading the first few chapters I don't understand them much because I forgot what happened to the last book but as I progress bit by bit it's making sense.

Ohhhh Malec. I love how natural their relationship is. Simon being a brave little vampire and of course his slips, I think that's a good thing because he will not be a very convincing vampire if he does not have some slip.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts