A House at the Bottom of a Lake

"We found a dangerously magic place. A place to fall in love."
     - Amelia-


Rating: 🌟🌟
Pages: 156
Format: Ebook
Author: Josh Malerman
Genre: Fiction

Synopsis:

Sixteen year old Amelia and James will be having their first date on a lake. It sounds like the perfect first date. Canoeing across the lakes, sandwiches and beer in their cooler. When they stopped on one of the lakes the discovered a house at the bottom of a lake. 

No questions asked they swam one by one to see the house and as they discover each room they learned that the house was not empty at all.


Review Time:

I am a bit disappointed with this book. I was reading it at night and after a few chapters I stopped because I thought maybe in the next chapter it will be scary and it will be hard for me to sleep so I read the following day and got disappointed. I don't understand what happened. I don't know if it's a cliffhanger or it just really ended there. I will stop with my reviews now because I seriously don't know how to review this book.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts