A Court of Thorns and Roses

"Don't feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy."
    -Tamlin-


Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 416
Format: Ebook
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Author: Sarah J. Maas


Synopsis:

Feyre's knew that hunting a predator comes with a price. So when she killed one she was dragged to a magical kingdom for a murder of a faerie. As time goes by with his captor, she begins to learn and know about him and his hatred turns to love towards him. Now Feyre must fight to help break a curse or she will lose him forever.


Review Time:

Okay after this book I'm giving Throne of Glass another chance maybe I'm not in the mood when I read it so I'm giving it a second go. Now I know what the hype is all about.

That love scene, this is a YA right?! But that love scene is really detailed.

I love how she describes each character. I have a love/hate relationship with Feyre's sisters and father and also to Lucien and Rhysand. Tamlin I think was a typical male lead character a mysterious, grumpy man with a loving heart.

Yep onto A Court of Mist and Fury.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts