Wonder Woman Warbringer

“I am done being careful. I am done being quiet. Let them see me angry. Let them hear me wail at the top of my lungs.” 

-Diana-



Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 364
Format: Physical copy
Genre: Fantasy
Author: Leigh Bardugo

Synopsis:

Diana, Princess of the Amazon, is trying her best to be part and be known as a true born Amazon. When a ship suddenly appeared at Themyscira. Diana rescued a girl aboard that ship. As soon as Alia, the girl Diana rescued, stayed at Themyscira the island experienced a changed in their environment. diana discovered from the Oracle that Alia is a descendant of Helen a Warbriner. 

Diana helped Alia to end the line of being a Warbringer. Obstacles and God's are trying to stop them. But in any hope to save both their worlds, they have to help each other to stop a war.

Review Time:

I really enjoyed Wonder woman Warbringer. I only have 2 complaints though. 1st the first few chapters are a bit dragging. 2nd not enough action scenes. Other than that I enjoyed it very very much. The characters especially Nim and Theo oh they crack me up. I keep on laughing when Diana asks questions when Alia speaks about the world today. 

"Is Google one of your God's?"

To be honest I did not see that ending coming. I don't want to spoil. 

I am imagining Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the book because I love her in the movie version. Now I am wishing they turn this book to a movie.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts