The Night Circus

“The finest of pleasures are always the unexpected ones.” 

-Tsukiko-


Rating: 🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 400
Format: Physical copy
Genre: Fantasy
Author: Erin Morgenstern


Synopsis:

The circus arrives without warning. Within the Black and White striped canvas tents is a unique experience. But behind the circus is a competition that no one seems to realize. Celia and Marco, two magicians, trained by their instructors since they were a child. The competition will take years to finish and only one will be declared a winner. Both tumbled into love when they first met. But true love or not they must finish what they have started or suffer the consequences.

Review Time:

I gave it just 3 stars because although the story line in unique I got a bit bored and confused with some of the scenes. I frequently kept re-reading some chapters or pages because I got lost with what is happening. I got sad because I've heard good reviews about this book. Maybe I'll give it a second go in time.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts