City of Lost Souls

"Nerd love. It is a beautiful thing, while also being an object of mockery and hilarity for those of us who are more sophisticated."

-Magnus Bane-




Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 534
Format: Physical copy
Genre: Fiction
Author: Cassandra Clare


Synopsis:


Jace was bound to Clary's evil brother Sebastian due to Lilith's magic. There is no way to kill one without killing the other. Alec, Isabelle, Magnus and Simon are trying their best to look for a way to separate the two. 
Clary is playing a dangerous game of being in Sebastian's life because she wants to know what her brother is planning on doing.


Review Time:

Oh my heart is with Malec. I don't like with what happened to them. It is much faster to read than the previous book. It has more interesting stories to read and learn more from them. I must say I am really annoyed with Clary and her decisions that I don't know if she is still thinking clearly about them. Anyways, I'm glad the spotlight was with Alex, Magnus, Isabelle and Simon here though. They deserve it.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts