Big Little Lies

“They say it's good to let your grudges go, but I don't know, I'm quite fond of my grudge. I tend it like a little pet.”
      -Madeline Mackenzie-



Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 460
Format: Ebook
Genre: Mystery Fiction
Author: Liane Moriarty

Synopsis:

The story started about 6 months before the murder happened. We get to sneak a peek on the main characters involved and get to see their daily lives so it is up to us to guess who might be the suspect at the end. 

Review Time:

I love Madeline and Ed's relationship. I envy Celeste and Perry's beauty and wealth but will hate the way Perry treats Celeste. And my heart ached when Jane told her story before Ziggy was born. I like the witty comments they make at each other.

I am constantly guessing who is bullying Ammabella (not Annabella) and who Ziggy's father is when Jane told Madeline her one night stand story. I got Ziggy's dad right. I was surprised who the bully was though.

I enjoyed reading the book this is my first novel by and I must say her writing is great. The story can make you laugh, cry or be sad and can make you gasp. An absolute page turner.

Till my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts