P.S. I Still Love You

"Things feel like they'll be forever, but they aren't. Love can go away, or people can, without even meaning to. Nothing is guaranteed."
  -Margot Song Covey-



Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 337
Format: Book

SYNOPSIS:
(Got from Goodreads)

Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter. She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever. When another boy from her past returned from her life, Lara Jean's feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?



REVIEW TIME:

Gen and John Ambrose McLaren is getting in my nerves. But wait seriously Third Party issues in Highschool? Oh well maybe that's them. But I have a love/hate relationship with McLaren I know it's not his fault that Lara Jean is giving him mixed signals (well I think she is giving mixed signals) but when you learned that the person is already in a relationship maybe it's time to stop with the flirting. For Gen well I have no doubt of not liking her especially being a brat about Lara jean and Peter K's relationship. Ooohhh that girl I can smack her head if I can.

Til my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts