Always and Forever Lara Jean

"Never say no when you really want to say yes."
   -Stormy-


Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Pages: 336
Format: Ebook
Genre: Young Adult 
Author: Jenny Han

SYNOPSIS:
(Got from Goodreads)

Lara Jean is having the best senior year. And there's still so much to look forward to: a class trip to New York City, prom with her boyfriend Peter, Beach week after graduation, and her dad's wedding to Ms. Rothschild. Then she'll be off to college with Peter, at a school close enough for her to come home and bake chocolate chip cookies on the weekends.

Life couldn't be more perfect!

At least, that's what Lara Jean thinks...until she gets some unexpected news.

Now the girl who dreads change must rethink all her plans-but when your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to?


REVIEW TIME:

Hands down no questions asked I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. It's fun and quick read and it is hard to put down. I want to badly know the ending of their love story. Because of this book I suddenly miss my high school days. High school love is so fun and heart fluttering. I don't know what to say anymore I'm giving it 5 stars and that's all that matters.

Til my next review.

Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts